Availability: In Stock
• Joint pain & inflammation
• Muscle strain
• Muscle sprain
Maha Vishagarbha, Gandhapura Taila, Tailaparnah Taila, Katuveera Arka, Karpoora, Menthol, Linseed Oil
Initially apply a small amount of liniment to a limited skin area on the inner surface of forearm and observe whether there is discomfort or itch or redness before applying to a larger skin area. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
• Apply Ariflex liniment on the affected area and massage gently for 1 minute. Repeat this process every 4 hours or as directed by the physician.
Do not use in patients with aspirin or salicylate idiosyncrasy
Do not use in patients having hypersensitivity to any of the ingredient of liniment
Contraindicated in children below 4 years of age
Should not be used in pregnant and lactating women.
• Avoid direct application into nostrils
• Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: